Why, you may&nbs吹裙子之欧美美人p;wonder, should spiders be懒帝轻狂 our friends? Because they destroy so many&nbs腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜p;insects, a项羽帐下五大将nd insects 1 some of the greatest enemies of the human race. Insects would make 2 impossible for us to live in the&救君缘nbsp;world. They would devour （eat up quickly） all our crops and 腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜;kill&腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜nbsp;our flock社区福利s and herds, were it not 3 the protection we get from insect-eating 张境原坐月子;animals. We 4 a lot to the birds and beasts&n丫鬟郑媛bsp;who eat insects but all of them 5 together kill only a fraction of the 6 destroyed by spiders. 7 , unlike some of the insect eaters, spiders never do&nb密桃社sp;the least 8 to us or our belongings.
Spiders 腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜are not insects, 9 many people think, 10 even nearly related to them. One can tell the 11 almost at a glance, 12 a spider always&n腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜bsp;has eight legs but an insect never more than six.
How many sp荣呆呆iders are 13 in this 腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜;work on our 14 ? One authority 15 spiders made a 16 of the 戴一瑜spiders in a grass field in the south of&blacktubenbsp;England, and he estimated that there were more than 2 250 000 in 迷雾奸细one acre; that is 17 like 6000 000 spiders of different kinds on a football field. Spiders are busy for at least half the yea风流皇帝r in killing insects. It is 18 to make more than the 19 guess at h王卫老婆邓丽贞简历ow many they ki鲸头鹤ll, but they are hungry creature, not 20 with only three meals a day.
1. A. includeB. involveC. consistD. cover
2. A. thisB. that C. itD. them
3. A. withB. forC. ofD. on
4. A. devoteB. dedicateC. oweD. contribute
5. A. gottenB. putC. linkedD. associated
6. A. numberB. amountC. plentyD. proportion
7. A. ConsequentlyB. MoreoverC. ConverselyD. However
8. A. damageB. ruinC. goodD. harm抢抢乐
9. A. asB. whichC. becauseD. though
10. A. soB. eitherC. norD. none
11. A. likenessB. differenceC. similarityD. appearance
12. A. ifB. althoughC. forD. when
13. A. participatedB. joinedC. enclosedD. involved
14. A. hon私美终身orB. sakeC. sideD. behalf
15. A. onB. inC. aboutD. with
16. A. censusB. 经典老歌甜歌大全consensusC. conscienceD. consciousness
17. A. nothingB. somethingC. anythingD. everything
18. A. likelyB. uselessC. impossibleD. probable
19. A. broadestB娘化金闪闪. widestC. bravestD. w腊八蒜的腌制办法,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（6）,眼霜ildest
20. A. concernedB. identifiedC. patientD. content